Buying Real Estate
Why buy with matrix Realty
Matrix Realty Group is your innovative boutique real estate agency based in Perth that is here to help walk you through the buying process.
Our team of expert real estate agents are here to help you find a property in your price range, organise finance, provide local market reports and conveyancing. Matrix Realty Group are here to walk you through the process of of buying your new dream home.
Understanding the buying Process
Purchasing a home can be one of the biggest life decisions because you aren’t just buying a home, you are buying a lifestyle for yourself or your family.
Matrix Realty Group is here to make buying your new dream home as simple and easy as possible. We provide you with the most organised and comprehensive buying experience, so you can have the life of your dreams, hassle-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Matrix Realty group is a new innovative boutique real estate agency that specialising in helping their clients purchase the perfect property. We are able to provide insight at every stage of the property buying process, including finding a property, organising finance, reports and conveyancing. We are dedicated to making purchasing a property as easy as possible.
Step 1. Own a home? First get an appraisal to find out how much equity you already have. Matrix Realty Group can offer you a property appraisal to help
Step 2. Discuss your home buying plans and borrowing capacity with a Matrix Realty agent.
Step 3. Create a budget and save a deposit
Step 4. Choose a home loan and apply for pre-approval
Step 5. Research property market and neighbourhoods
Step 6. Finalise property must-haves
Step 7. Start your house hunting
Step 8. Lawyer / conveyancer to review contract
Step 9. Get a building inspection
Step 10. Make offer or bid at auction
Step 11. Sign contract and pay deposit
Step 12. Arrange insurance
Step 13. Process First Home Owner Grant
Step 14. Complete settlement and move in
1. Private treaty – This is when the vendor or home owner sets a price they would like to sell their property for and their agent negotiates with individual prospect buyers in order to close the sale as close as possible to the price.
2. Auction – This is a public sale conducted by a licensed auctioneer. Properties are up for bid and if the auctioneer reaches the reserve price the property is sold the the highest bidder.
3. Tender or Expression of Interest – This is the process where you submit a single offer with a 5 or 10 per cent deposit. This can either be accepted or rejected by the vendor.
There are a variety of costs when purchasing a new property.
- Deposit – usually 10-20% of the overall cost
- Stamp Duty
- Lenders mortgage insurance if you borrow more than 80% of the property purchase price
- Building insurance
- Legal help such as lawyers or conveyancers
- Building, pest and strata inspections
- Council rates and strata fees
- Moving costs